The Friends of the Ruth Keeler Memorial Library have provided us with five Nooks. The Library has loaded a selection of current and classic titles to these e-readers. If you have a recommendation for a title, speak to a member of the staff and we will try to accomodate you.
- Only Keeler Library cardholders over the age of 18 may checkout an e-reader for a three week period.
- Renewals are not allowed, unless there are no other cardholders on the holds list.
- Fines for overdue e-readers are $5.00 per day.
- When you check out this e-reader and its holders you are responsible for them. Please do not spill liquids on the e-reader, leave it unattended in a car, or expose it to extremes of heat and cold.
- If any of the loaned items are lost or damaged beyond normal wear and tear, the library will determine the price of the replacement. If the equipment is returned more than six days after the due date, the patron's library card account will be charged the replacement cost.
- Replacement Costs:
- Nook Simple Touch - $79
- Case - $35
- Nylon Bag - $5
- Charger - $17
- Borrowers must return e-readers to the circulation desk at the Ruth Keeler Memorial Library ONLY. THEY MAY NOT BE LEFT IN THE BOOK DROP, or be returned to any of the other WLS libraries.